The 2018 One Show and Creative Week will be held May 7–11 in New York City. Featuring special presentations and numerous events, Creative Week will culminate with The One Show, celebrating the best creative ideas that set the new industry standard.
Please note that since certain Design, Direct Marketing, and Print & Outdoor categories allow for physical material submissions, all work submitted in these categories will be judged during our in-person judging process in March 2018. Penta Pencil entries are accepted in all quarters, but will be judged after the final deadline.
- 1st Quarter Deadline: August 18, 2017
- 2nd Quarter Deadline: September 29, 2017
- 3rd Quarter Deadline: November 30, 2017
- Final Deadline: January 31, 2018
- Extended Deadline: February 16, 2018
Please note that each entry started in the system after January 31 will have a $60 USD late fee automatically applied.
- Physical Materials Deadline: February 16, 2018
All physical media (print, collateral, 3D, etc) must reach The One Club office by February 16, 2018.
- Established in 1973
- Takes place in New York City
- Thousands of agencies, nonprofits and corporations from around the world enter
- 20,000+ total submissions in 2017
556 pencils awarded
- 73 countries represented in 2017
- Over 5,000 attendees in 2017
- Visit The One Club's press page for more.
Adweek, May 10, 2016 The One Show in Mexico: Watching the World's Top Creatives Judge 2016's Best Ads
Advertising Age, May 12, 2017 Amnesty International's 'The Refugee Nation' and McCann New York Are Top Winners at the 2017 One Show
Campaign US, July 5, 2017 The One Club's Kevin Swanepoel responds to Publicis's decision