The One Show awards ceremony is held during The One Club for Creativity's Creative Week in New York City. Creative Week is the preeminent festival showcasing the intersection of advertising, innovation and creative thinking. In addition to The One Show, Creative Week also includes the ADC Annual Awards, the dynamic Young Ones Education Festival, inspiring sessions with some of the biggest names in the industry at the Creative Summit, and the exclusive Executive Creative Summit, open to a limited number of top-level leaders (founders, CCOs and managing partners).
UPDATE: Creative Week 2020
Due to the situation around COVID-19, we have made the difficult, but important decision to take Creative Week Online in 2020 and cancel the live events in New York. Learn More
The 2020 One Show award winners will be announced in June.
- First Deadline: November 15, 2019
- Regular Deadline: January 31, 2020
- First Extended Deadline: February 14, 2020
Please note that each entry completed in the system between February 1-14 will incur a $75 USD late fee, regardless of entry creation date.
- Final Extended Deadline: February 28, 2020
Please note that each entry completed in the system after February 14 will incur a $125 USD late fee, regardless of entry creation date.
- Physical Materials Deadline: February 14, 2020
All physical media (print, collateral, 3D, etc) must reach The One Club office by February 14, 2020.
- Established in 1973
- Takes place in New York City
- Thousands of agencies, nonprofits and corporations from around the world enter
- 20,000 submissions in 2019
- 577 pencils awarded in 2019
- 65 countries represented in 2019
- Visit The One Club's press page for more.
Adweek, May 8, 2019 Adam&eveDDB’s Ominous Campaign for Suicide Awareness Wins 8 Golds at the One Show
Advertising Age, May 13, 2019 Nike's Dream Crazy Campaign Takes Best in Show at The One Show