The 2019 winners will be announced on two nights of The One Show during The One Club for Creativity's Creative Week, to be held May 6–10, 2019, in New York City. Creative Week is the preeminent festival showcasing the intersection of advertising, innovation and creative thinking. In addition to two nights of The One Show, Creative Week also includes the ADC Annual Awards, the dynamic Young Ones Education Festival, inspiring sessions with some of the biggest names in the industry at the Creative Summit, and the exclusive Executive Creative Summit, open to a limited number of top-level leaders (founders, CCOs and managing partners).
Please note that since certain Design and Print & Outdoor categories allow for physical material submissions, all work submitted in these categories will be judged during our in-person judging process in March 2019. Cultural Driver, Green Pencil, and Penta Pencil entries are accepted throughout, but will be judged after the final deadline.
- 1st Deadline: September 30, 2018
- 2nd Deadline: November 30, 2018
- Final Deadline: January 31, 2019
- Extended Deadline: February 8, 2019
Please note that each entry started in the system after January 31 will incur a $75 USD late fee.
- Physical Materials Deadline: February 15, 2019
All physical media (print, collateral, 3D, etc) must reach The One Club office by February 15, 2019.
- Established in 1973
- Takes place in New York City
- Thousands of agencies, nonprofits and corporations from around the world enter
- 20,000 submissions in 2018
- 596 pencils awarded in 2018
- 73 countries represented in 2018
- Over 5,000 attendees in 2018
- Visit The One Club's press page for more.
Adweek, May 10, 2016 The One Show in Mexico: Watching the World's Top Creatives Judge 2016's Best Ads
Advertising Age, May 12, 2017 Amnesty International's 'The Refugee Nation' and McCann New York Are Top Winners at the 2017 One Show
Campaign US, July 5, 2017 The One Club's Kevin Swanepoel responds to Publicis's decision