Please note that since certain Design, Direct Marketing, and Print & Outdoor categories allow for physical material submissions, all work submitted in these categories will be judged during our in-person judging process in March 2017. Penta Pencil entries are accepted in all quarters, but will be judged after the final deadline.
- 1st Quarter Deadline: July 29, 2016
- 2nd Quarter Deadline: September 30, 2016
- 3rd Quarter Deadline: December 2, 2016
- Final Deadline: January 27, 2017
- Extended Deadline: February 24, 2017
Please note that each entry completed in the system after January 30 will have a $60 USD late fee automatically applied.
- Physical Materials Deadline:
All physical media (Print, Collateral, 3D, etc) must reach The One Club office by February 17, 2017.
- Payment Deadline:
All offline payments must reach The One Club within 14 business days of the invoice date.
- First Round: Entries will be judged online after each Quarter Deadline.
- Final Round: Entries that advance from First Round will be judged in March, 2017.
Note: First Round judging for Design, Direct Marketing, Print & Outdoor, and Penta Pencil entries will be after the final deadline.
SHORTLISTS & FINALISTS
- Shortlists Announced:
1st & 2nd Quarters – November, 2016
3rd Quarter – January, 2017
Shortlisted work has advanced to the final round of judging. Please note that being shortlisted does not guarantee winning an award.
- Finalists Announced: April, 2017
All work that has won an award—pencil or merit—is considered a finalist. The specific type of award will be publicly revealed at The One Show ceremonies.
- Finalist Confirmations Due: April 19, 2017
All finalists will be contacted to confirm that all information related to their winning entries is complete and accurate.
- Creative Week: May 8–12, 2017
More details on the individual events will be announced as we get closer to Creative Week.
- The One Show Awards: May 10 & May 12, 2017
One Show Gold, Silver and Bronze Pencil winners will be honored at award events to be held in New York City.
Tickets will be available as we get closer to Creative Week.