Please note that since certain Design, Direct Marketing, and Print & Outdoor categories allow for physical material submissions, all work submitted in these categories will be judged during our in-person judging process in March 2018. Penta Pencil entries are accepted in all quarters, but will be judged after the final deadline.
- 1st Quarter Deadline: August 18, 2017
- 2nd Quarter Deadline: September 29, 2017
- 3rd Quarter Deadline: November 30, 2017
- Final Deadline: January 31, 2018
- Extended Deadline: March 5, 2018
Please note that each entry started in the system after January 31 will have a $60 USD late fee automatically applied.
- Physical Materials Deadline: February 16, 2018
All physical media (print, collateral, 3D, etc) must reach The One Club office by February 16, 2018.
- Payment Deadline:
All offline payments must reach The One Club within 15 business days of the invoice date.
- First Round: Entries will be judged online after each Quarter Deadline.
- Final Round: Entries that advance from First Round will be judged in March, 2018.
NOTE: First Round judging for Design, Direct Marketing, Print & Outdoor, and Penta Pencil entries will be after the final deadline.
SHORTLISTS & FINALISTS
- Shortlists Announced:
1st & 2nd Quarters – November, 2017
3rd Quarter – January, 2018
Shortlisted work has advanced to the final round of judging. Please note that being shortlisted does not guarantee winning an award.
- Finalists Announced: April, 2018
All work that has won an award—pencil or merit—is considered a finalist. The specific type of award will be publicly revealed at The One Show ceremonies.
- Finalist Confirmations Due: April 20, 2018
All finalists will be contacted to confirm that all information related to their winning entries is complete and accurate.
- Creative Week: May 7–11, 2018
More details on the individual events will be announced as we get closer to Creative Week.
- The One Show Awards: May 9 & May 11, 2018
One Show Gold, Silver and Bronze Pencil winners will be honored at award events to be held in New York City.
Tickets will be available as we get closer to Creative Week.