Please note that since certain Design, Print, and Out of Home categories allow for physical material submissions, all work submitted in these categories will be judged during our in-person judging process in March 2020. Cultural Driver, Green Pencil and Penta Pencil entries are accepted throughout the entry season, but will be judged after the final deadline.
- First Deadline: November 15, 2019
- Regular Deadline: January 31, 2020
- First Extended Deadline: February 14, 2020
Please note that each entry completed in the system between February 1-14 will incur a $75 USD late fee, regardless of entry creation date.
- Final Extended Deadline: February 28, 2020
Please note that each entry completed in the system after February 14 will incur a $125 USD late fee, regardless of entry creation date.
- Physical Materials Deadline: February 14, 2020
All physical media (print, collateral, 3D, etc) must reach The One Club office by February 14, 2020.
- Payment Deadline:
All offline payments must reach The One Club within 15 business days of the invoice date.
- First Round: Entries will be judged online after each deadline.
- Final Round: Entries that advance from First Round will be judged in March, 2020.
SHORTLISTS & FINALISTS
- Shortlists Announced:
Shortlisted work has advanced to the final round of judging. Please note that being shortlisted does not guarantee winning an award.
- Finalists Announced: April, 2020
All work that has won an award—pencil or merit—is considered a finalist. The specific type of award will be publicly revealed at The One Show.
- Finalist Confirmations Due: April 24, 2020
All finalists will be contacted to confirm that all information related to their winning entries is complete and accurate.
- Creative Week: May 11–15, 2020
More details on the individual events will be announced as we get closer to Creative Week.
- The One Show Awards: May 15, 2020
One Show Gold, Silver and Bronze Pencil winners will be honored at an award ceremony to be held in New York City.
Tickets will be available as we get closer to Creative Week.