Please note that since certain Design and Print & Outdoor categories allow for physical material submissions, all work submitted in these categories will be judged during our in-person judging process in March 2019. Cultural Driver, Green Pencil, and Penta Pencil entries are accepted throughout, but will be judged after the final deadline.
- 1st Deadline: September 30, 2018
- 2nd Deadline: November 30, 2018
- Final Deadline: January 31, 2019
- Extended Deadline: February 8, 2019
Please note that each entry started in the system after January 31 will incur a $75 USD late fee.
- Physical Materials Deadline: February 15, 2019
All physical media (print, collateral, 3D, etc) must reach The One Club office by February 15, 2019.
- Payment Deadline:
All offline payments must reach The One Club within 15 business days of the invoice date.
- First Round: Entries will be judged online after each deadline.
- Final Round: Entries that advance from First Round will be judged in March, 2019.
NOTE: First Round judging for Design, Print & Outdoor, and Special Awards entries will be after the final deadline.
SHORTLISTS & FINALISTS
- Shortlists Announced:
Shortlisted work has advanced to the final round of judging. Please note that being shortlisted does not guarantee winning an award.
- Finalists Announced: April, 2019
All work that has won an award—pencil or merit—is considered a finalist. The specific type of award will be publicly revealed at The One Show ceremonies.
- Finalist Confirmations Due: April 19, 2019
All finalists will be contacted to confirm that all information related to their winning entries is complete and accurate.
- Creative Week: May 6–10, 2019
More details on the individual events will be announced as we get closer to Creative Week.
- The One Show Awards: May 8 & May 10, 2019
One Show Gold, Silver and Bronze Pencil winners will be honored at award events to be held in New York City.
Tickets will be available as we get closer to Creative Week.