"Published" means the advertisement appeared in a form of mass media exposed to a substantial audience.
January 1, 2018 – February 24, 2019
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Entries must be submitted by industry professionals only.
- Work produced on behalf of The One Club for Creativity and its programming, including The One Show, ADC Annual Awards, Young Ones, etc. is not eligible.
- One time advertisements are eligible, but you must provide a client contact name, phone number and email address with the entry. This information will be used to verify the ad if it is questioned during the judging process.
- All entries must be submitted with signed approval from an executive of the entering agency (CCO, ECD or equivalent) to verify that all work entered is authentic, approved by the client, submitted as aired or displayed, and is within the spirit of the rules.
NOTE: This required Executive Approval Form will be automatically generated once you submit payment and complete your entries.
- The One Club reserves the right to disqualify entries submitted without proper paperwork verifying the creation of the advertisement.
- All entries become the property of The One Club for Creativity, Inc. and will NOT be returned.
- ALL ENTRY FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE.
Whether you select online or offline payment, you are committing to pay for your entries in full.
- The exact same piece may only be entered into a maximum of three different categories per discipline (excluding Craft categories).
- The exact same piece may NOT be entered into different Vertical Markets.
- The exact same piece may NOT be entered multiple times into the same category, regardless of the deadline period.
- Different executions of the exact same piece may NOT be entered into the same category.
- Physical Entries: For physical entries not in English, provide an English translation in the "Translation" section on
Step 2 when creating your entry online.
- Video Entries: For video entries not in English, provide English subtitles in the video.
- Radio Entries: For radio entries not in English, provide an English translation in the "Translation" section on
Step 2 when creating your entry online.
- PDF Entries: All PDF entries must be submitted in English.
- An agency, the regional office of an agency network, or the independent agency that enters an ad made for nonexistent clients, or made and run without a client's approval, will be banned from entering The One Show for 5 years.
- The team credited on the fake ad will be banned from entering The One Show for 5 years.
- An agency, the regional office of an agency network, or the independent agency that enters an ad that has run once, on late night television, or has only run because the agency produced a single ad and paid to run it themselves, will be banned from entering The One Show for 3 years.
NOTE: The One Club reserves the right to review 'late-night, ran-once' and launch versions, at The One Club's discretion. If it is determined that the ad was created expressly for award show entry, the penalty will hold.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The entrant also grants permission to The One Club to show, copy or play the entries at such times as The One Club deems appropriate. The One Club reserves the right to make available for educational and reference purposes, including electronic publishing, any material entered into The One Show. If any network or local television or radio station shall agree to telecast a news or other program relating to The One Show, the entrant further agrees to obtain any permissions and to absorb talent or other residual charges incurred by inclusion of his or her entry in the program, if required.
All entries are subject to the rules of The One Show as stated on the entry site. Decisions of judges on all matters during judging, including qualifications and categories, are final. After judging, all disputes will be decided by The One Club Board of Directors. The One Club reserves the right to disqualify work that it finds to be fatally compromised as to originality or veracity after review and final decision by The One Club Board of Directors.